The Contacts module allows you to share important contact info about people that needs to be reached, and keep everyone informed. You may have contact info based on department or page.
To create/edit announcements
- In the top right-hand corner of your intranet homepage, you should see your name if you are logged in. There will be a little down arrow next to your name. Select this, and a menu will appear. Select Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click on “departments” or “pages”.
- You will then be brought to the departments/pages that already exist.
- Select the department or page you want.
- Click on “contact” square on the page. Enter in your contact people’s information.
- If you’re on a page, there will be a checkbox that says use department contact info. If you click this, the form will automatically be filled with the department’s info that your page is listed under.
- Your contact information will now be visible on the department homepage or on that individual page on your intranet.