How to Password Protect a Page
- In the top right-hand corner of your intranet homepage, you should see your name if you are logged in. There will be a little down arrow next to your name. Select this, and a menu will appear. Select Dashboard.
- Select Pages from the dashboard.
- A list of available pages for your department or all departments will show up. Select a page, or create a new page. You will then be brought to the page builder. Click the Page Settings link.
- You can restrict user access by adding a password. Under the ‘Publish’ Box, where it says visibility, click edit. Then check ‘Password Protected’, and enter a password.
- When you try to view the page, you will not be able to view it without putting in the password.