How to Install and Set Up Collab Hub
Before installing Collab Hub please make sure that you have a clean install of Wordpress running on your server. We also highly recommend that you install and SSL certificate for security purposes.
- Go to https://www.collab-hub.com/pricing/ and order Collab Hub. Be sure to take note of your license key. Click to download the Collab Hub plugin. (The plugin will also be sent to your email.)
- Go to your Wordpress Dashboard and login with an Admin Account.
- Click on plugins from the menu on the left.
- Click the “Add New” button on the Plugins page.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button the on the Add Plugins page.
- Click the “Choose File” button, and navigate to where you have your downloaded plugin located.
- Click the “Install Now” button. If your plugin installs properly, you will see the following page:
- click “Activate Plugin”. It should say plugin was activated at the top.
- Click on “Collab Hub” from the menu on the left.
- Enter your license key in the box and click the “Activate License” button.
- You’re done! You can now use the menu on the left to build your intranet. Feel free to view our tutorials for more information on how to set up your intranet.